NB. This policy does not affect any legal rights, including separate cancellation rights, which may be available to you. For more information about those rights, see our terms and conditions. Nor does it apply to defective items.
This returns policy allows you (whether you are a business or consumer) to return unwanted products to us for a refund on the following conditions.
- We must receive the item in its original condition within 28 days of receipt by you.
- The returned item must be in a condition allowing it to be resold as new including being unused, in its original packaging, with all components and with any seals, labels and documentation intact.
- You must send the item to the following address and include a copy of your receipt and any returns form which we may make available: Unit 21, Westbrook Trading Estate, Westbrook Road, Trafford Park, Manchester M17 1AY, UK. You must also inform us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must pay the cost of returning the item to us.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send item using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods and that you retain proof of posting.
- If we receive the returned item in accordance with the above requirements, we will issue a full refund but less the original delivery charge, less any payment charges, and less the amount of any discount. Alternatively, if you prefer, we will exchange the item.
- This policy does not apply to items which have been customised or modified to meet a customer’s requirements.
- If you return an item but don’t comply with this policy, then we reserve the right to destroy the item or otherwise dispose of it as we think appropriate.
Date: 2 December 2014